A few days ago I tried making a drawstring bag but failed super miserably. It’s still half sewn with knots and will permanently be in my pile of shame. I think I finally got the hang of it though and made two bags today! They’re double lined so they’re nice and thick. I started with this tutorial from the purl bee, but improvised it because I wanted it to be double lined. Still have a lot to learn but at least it’s pretty fun :) Thanks to the BF and Jamie for the encouragement! Here are some pics:
I think fabric hoarding may be in my future.. as if I don’t already have that problem with paper. I’m scared.